"Thing 7: Presentation Tools"


Doing my research for this learning activity, I reviewed four different presentation soft wares.  As I looked into to each site I discovered that most of these sites required for the user to set up an account before it can be used.  I found this to be quite inconvenient.  The site "Buncee" looked kind of complicated.  When I viewed one of the example presentations it did not show up properly oriented on the screen.  It just seemed a bit complicated for what it was offering.  The site "Beautiful A.I." had numerous templates.  The templates were a dominant feature of the software.  I felt that this tool was geared more towards businesses than the classroom.  I wouldn't personally use this tool for my purposes.  "Ludus" was a very high level software.  The graphics, animations, sound, etc, were far beyond that of the other soft wares  that I reviewed.  I don't rule out rule out ever using this but first I would need to take the time to learn how to apply the features.

Since my school uses the google suite I decided to use Google Slides to make my presentation.  I had some experience using this in the past and I feel that Google Slides will be my default for making presentations in the future.  My Presentation.


Comments

  1. Good review of some newer tools. Google Slides is great though, I find it usually fits my needs too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Thing 3: Photo Fun"

"Thing 8: Digital Curation Tools"